- Place kielbasa in sauce pan, cover with water
- Add 1 Tbls butter and bring to a boil
- Boil for 10 minutes
- Serve, and enjoy!
- Slice kielbasa or leave whole
- Preheat grill on medium heat
- Place on hot grill, cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side
- Serve and enjoy!
Cut kielbasa in half length-wise OR into half inch slices
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat
- Add kielbasa to pan and cook, turning occasionally until brown and warmed through. (about 8 minutes)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place kielbasa into baking dish and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Turn kielbasa every 5 minutes
- Let rest for 3 minutes before serving